Wednesday, August 10, 2022

PICTURES NEEDED: Dirty Thirty's 20th Anniversary Reunion at Gallaudet

 Copied from Class of 1973 Facebook...Date: August 8, 2022

Hey y'all .... In way back in 1992 there were some "Dirty 30" football players at the picnic on the Gallaudet University campus. One of the football players had the "Dirty 30" spiral binding notebook in his hand. It was obviously it was the celebration!
 
Hey '73 football players and Clyde Vincent: Is that what you all celebrated the 20th year anniversary reunion that year? I have pictures of "SOME" (NOT ALL) players...I did not join and celebrate with them, I just walked, stopped by and took some pictures. DID ANY OF YOU TAKE PICTURES? I HOPE Clyde and any of '73ers took pictures. I would love to gather them and put them together...I know Clyde wants them too! Send pictures to gallaudet.1973@gmail.com please. 
 
Mary Sue Boxer: I have a picture of you and your family...your daughter was probably around 2 or 3 years old! Did you take pictures there as well while you were with the football players?
Looking forward to getting pictures from YOU!
 
SOMETHING INTERESTING TO READ: Dirty 30-35th Year Anniversary Reunion https://www.gallaudetathletics.com/.../20070904...