Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's Up with Our 73ers Now?

Hello everyone!

Happy 2014! 

Wow, three months have passed since we saw the last post with the highlights on November 11, 2013!

There are few exciting news going on with our dear 73ers in last 3 months. Why don't you all send your picture and/or brief news/announcement to me? Once I get them, I will gather and post what I have in this blog!

I already have few pictures...one picture from Gena Fischer and one announcement from Connie Gillett! I won't show any pictures or tell what the announcement is (you may already know) until I am "ready"!


Find your pictures and/or type whatever you want to share (at least 4 to 6 sentences) now! 
Send pictures, stories, news and/or announcement 
to this address:
gallaudet.1973@gmail.com 

Can't wait to get what you send!